- The Next Big Five After reading the book Eating Animals, Belgian Yves Drieghe changed his eating habits overnight and decided to ban all animal products. “I had no idea what the next day would ... Read more
- Baltic Sea tour in full swing The Black Fish is currently on tour, speaking at free, public events in eight countries bordering the Baltic Sea. Calling for action on the protection of this fargile sea, Baltic ... Read more
- The Black Fish goes scuba diving Twelve ocean lovers recently participated in a scuba diving weekend in the Netherlands, organized by The Black Fish en Het Duikhuis to learn all about underwater investigations. Jack Wootton and ... Read more
- How to deal with it. On investigation in Morocco. The Black Fish recently partnered with UK based Fin Fighters to investigate illegal shark fishing and finning in Morocco. Combining Fin Fighters’ scientific expertise on sharks and The Black Fish’s ... Read more
- Messi and other innovative ways to protect sharks Having just returned from an undercover investigation into shark fishing with The Black Fish in Morocco, Phil Root writes about his personal experiences.
I step off the plane at Marrakech Airport ... Read more
- Joining the competent crew training A personal experience by Andrew – “If you can learn to sail in The Solent then you can sail anywhere in the world”, claimed Jason our sailing instructor as we ... Read more
- Blackfish: Review by The Black Fish It isn’t often that a documentary is able to capture ones attention for what is often perceived a mere emotional issue in such a rational and matter of fact way. ... Read more