Apply for Citizen Inspector training
Thank you for considering joining us as a Citizen Inspector! Without the dedication and involvement from people such as yourself, our work would not be possible. The process of getting yourself signed up to the Citizen Inspector training is as follows:
|1. Conditions||Please read carefully through the conditions below, especially the Costs Involved document, as well as other materials made available about the Citizen Inspector Network.|
|2. Application||If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send in an application.|
|3. Confirmation||We will confirm receipt of your application.|
|4. Interview||When spaces for training come available, we will contact you again to book in an online interview. Please note that this can take a number of weeks, up to two months.|
|5. Training||If you are successful in your online interview, you will be invited to join a four-day training, running from Thursday to Sunday.|
• Anyone over 21 years of age can apply.
• Ability to join Citizen Inspector training is subject to approval after an online interview.
• The work as a Citizen Inspector is entirely voluntary, no renumeration can be expected.
• Please read the Costs Involved document carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
• Training takes place in different EU countries, depending on the amount of regional applicants.
Please complete the application form and send it to email@example.com or alternatively, post it to The Black Fish, c/o CIN Coordinator, Postbus 3329, 1001 AC, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.